When you think of Texas, cold isn’t the word that comes to mind, but when your heating system isn’t working, its the only word. The good news is that in our area heating systems don’t get overworked like our AC systems so they can last longer and typically have fewer breakdowns. When your heating unit does go out, you need a top notch heating service company like Gentry AC to get on the job and get it fixed fast. If requested, we offer service reminders each fall so that you can be sure that your heater will keep you cozy in the winter months. If you are huddling under blankets, you need to give us a call!
Our heating technicians pride themselves on providing quality customer service to Southlake area residents. When you work with Gentry Air Conditioning, you will receive friendly, prompt and professional residential heating service. We will explain our assessment and make sure that you understand the situation with your heating system. We will discuss all of your options with you so that you can make the best decision regarding the heating system in your home.
Residential Heating Services
Whether you are looking for furnace service or repair, quality installation of a furnace, heat pump, mini split ductless heat pumps, better air quality in your home or just a filter change, Gentry Air Conditioning is your best choice! Feel free to call us at 817-488-6733 for more information.
- Heat pump/furnace/electric heat repair – Unit not heating? give us a call
- Heater replacement – Heater getting old? We can get you a new energy efficient model.
- Heating unit maintenance and service reminders – You have enough to take of. Let us take care of your heater
- Inspect air filters
- Inspect and test heating operation
- Check refrigerant levels on heatpumps
- Inspect and test electrical components
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Inspect heat exchanger for deterioration and rust
- Residential Heating Replacement
– When your AC needs replacement you don’t need to stress over the cost. We offer convenient consumer financing options through Wells Fargo HomeProjects to help keep the payments manageable