Customers and employees have one thing in common – they don’t like being left out in the cold. When the your heating unit goes out, you need it fixed ASAP. At Gentry Air Conditioning, we understand that having heat in your building is a must and we have a dedicated staff that will jump on repairing your furnace or air handler right away. Additionally, we offer quarterly and semi-annual maintenance plans for your building or office so that we can make sure your heating units are in top condition before and during the fall and winter months. Don’t sit there shivering, give us a call!
Commercial Heating Services
- Heating repair – Is your system not working? Call us out to see what the issue is!
- Heating replacement – Is your heating system in need of replacing? Let us give you an estimate!
- New construction – We can do the big jobs too!
- Heating maintenance – Are you a planner? We have you covered with maintenance contracts
- Inspect air filters (Air filter replacement included for maintenance plans)
- Inspect and test heating operation
- Inspect and test electrical components
- Check heat exchangers for deterioration and rust
- Carbon Monoxide testing
- Inspect belts on motors
- Check amp draws
- Check Freon Levels on heat pump units
- Commercial Replacement
If your business needs a new heating system, you don’t need to fret over the bills. We offer Commercial Leasing programs through Wells Fargo and Trane so that you can choose a payment plan that fits your budget.
Gentry Air Conditioning services Southlake, Texas as well as Keller, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Colleyville, Westlake, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Euless, Roanoke and Coppell.